Made from dead-stock french terry fabric sourced in Nepal, this tunic has warmth and structure that is valued in the colder months.
- Model wears XS: Height is 5'6" - Bust 32" - Hip 36"
- Designed with a looser cut, since the fabric doesn't have much stretch (no spandex).
- Length is just long enough to cover the bum when wearing with leggings.
- Size chart available in product pictures
MATERIALS & CARE:
- 100% Cotton
- Recommended to hand wash cold to prevent shrinkage. Okay to machine wash and dry, but length will get shorter.
- For optimal longevity and to avoid any shrinkage, hang dry.
- Thoughtfully designed in NYC by Katie Martinez
- Woman owned and run company
- Made with a purpose by women in Nepal who recovered from sex trafficking. Nepal is one of the least developed countries in the world, which ranks high for trafficking. Purchasing this design contributes to bright futures through fair employment opportunities.