Materials & Care:
- Recycled cotton knit fabric
- Part of our Reclaimed Fabrics collection
- Machine wash on a gentle cycle in cold water and hang to dry.
- Female run non-profit
- Ethically made by women breaking the cycle of extreme poverty in Cambodia
- Proceeds benefit Christian based care & counseling
Each piece is produced with care under fair trade principles by a team of talented seamstresses in Cambodia where poverty is widespread. Every seamstress receives a fair wage at the end of the week and each staff member and seamstress is valued as a person as we maintain a safe and holistic work environment. A BYTAVI seamstress is full of pride knowing you choose to invest in her work.