COVID-19 Update from our Founder
Our operational status during Coronavirus Pandemic: Online orders are being fulfilled as usual.
Note from our founder, Christine:
Hey friend. It's going to be okay. This too shall pass.
We are living in unprecedented times for sure. It seems like just a few days ago life seemed pretty normal, and now it's not. If you're feeling anxious or overwhelmed, you are not alone. Our prayers are with our artisan group partners and our customers. May God give you the peace you need during this time.
Where are we at with all this?
Thankfully we're an online store -- so you can still shop with us anytime you'd like! Our spring events have been cancelled or postponed. We're optimistically booking summer events near the Twin Cities.
Unfortunately, the loss of spring events will reduce our revenue quite a bit. When we lose revenue, our artisan partners lose revenue. As you know, our artisan partners are already facing extreme challenges such as overcoming human trafficking, abuse, addiction, disabilities, and extreme poverty. With potential revenue loss, the little stability they have worked so hard to earn could go away.
We do not want that to happen. We've already gotten calls from our artisan partners asking if we're cancelling our spring orders. We do not want to cancel. We want to support them -- especially now. We can't do it without you.
We are pushing forward in faith and still placing orders with our artisan groups as long as your orders allow us to.
How can you help our small business during the Coronavirus pandemic?
- Place an online order with us! Every little bit helps! A $50 or $100 order can mean the world of difference for us and for our artisans.
- Place an online order with us by using Afterpay. Afterpay is a payment option that allows you to "shop now, pay later." Your purchase price will be broken up into 4 equal payments made automatically every two weeks. What's great for us is that we receive the full payment from Afterpay right away, but still allows you to spread out your purchase cost.
- Buy a gift card! We'll get the money we need right now to pay artisans, and you'll be able to pick out something later when you need a gift or a new outfit.
- Send a gift to a friend! Even if you can't be with them, sending a gift can be a thoughtful expression of love and appreciation. If we can make it extra special by including your personalized message or by gift wrapping it for you, just let us know.
- Sign up for our email list! Help us stay connected with you now and when things change by joining our email list.
- Interact with us on Facebook and Instagram. Your likes, comments, and shares help us show up to more people. It does make a difference! Plus, over the next few weeks, we'll be sharing helpful tips to help you through this difficult time on Facebook and Instagram.
Thank you friend, for your support of The Lemonade Boutique. We could not do this without you, on a daily basis, but especially now. We are choosing faith over fear and wisdom over worry. With your support, we'll be here supporting you and supporting artisans for many years to come.
P.s. wearing the "Love More" graphic tee, which seems really appropriate right now!