Get ready to brew some Tea Magic! Tea Drops are delicious bagless pressed-leaf, uber-convenient tea. Similar to a bath bomb, Tea Drops' fun shapes dissolve in hot water and are ready to drink in just a few minutes! Every Tea Drop product is ethically sourced and wrapped in eco-friendly packaging!
Our indulgent Matcha latte kit includes everything you need to make five blissful servings of this full-bodied caffeinated, organic green tea with a touch of sweetened condensed milk. Our organic premium green tea is sourced from Japan and the condensed milk is made from Real California Milk from Copper Cow Coffee. Can be prepared hot or iced. Disclaimer: Whisk not included.
- 5 single serve packets of Matcha Green Tea Drops
- 5 single serve packets of Copper Cow Coffee's Sweetened Condensed Milk (no refrigeration necessary).
- Each Tea Drop features a touch of organic cane sugar for sweetness
- No Additives - No Artificial Flavorings, Gluten Free, and USDA Organic
- Paper box is completely recyclable and biodegradable
- 20% less waste than your average tea bag product
- Ethically Made in the USA from Fair Trade ingredients.
- Unlike traditional tea bags which are made of lower quality tea dust, Tea Drops are made from premium whole leaf tea.
Matcha Green Tea (caffeinated)
Organic cane sugar, organic premium Matcha green tea
Sweetened Condensed Milk
Condensed milk from real California milk, sugar.
- For hot tea: Drop the Tea Drop into your cup. Add 8-12 oz of boiling water. Stir and drink when cool enough to do so.
- For iced tea: Drop the Tea Drop into your cup. Add 4 oz of boiling water. Pour brewed tea over a cup full of ice. Add milk, if desired! Drink immediately.
- The fun Tea Drop shape dissolves, but the tea does not. You'll notice some tea leaf sediment at the bottom of your cup. The sediment contains nutrients with extra health benefits. It's plant based and is drinkable. If you prefer, you can skip that last sip.
- Female owned and operated company
- Fair Trade certified ingredients
- Ethically made in the USA from ethically sourced global ingredients.
- Meet the founder in the video below: