This candle looks good, smells good, and does good. Each candle comes with a story card of the woman who made it.
Inspired by the Burmese women who hand-pour candles, each scent in this new series evokes a cherished memory of their Southeast Asian homeland. These rich fragrances are paired with the incredible qualities they have brought with them as refugees seeking to create a brighter future for their families in peace and harmony.
The symbol atop each label is the candle's name handwritten in Burmese, the official language spoken in Burma (Myanmar). The wood wick creates a beautiful light that will transport you to a beautiful land far away.
- Burn Time Approx 40 hours
- 100% Essential Oil fragrance
- All natural soy wax blend with wood wick
- Reusable & recyclable container (when clean & empty)
- Phthalate Free
- Ethically Made in the USA
Tobacco leaf blended with bergamot and notes of cinnamon, clove and amber, creating feelings of peace
Lime Blossom infused with bergamot and tarragon, a floral scent eliciting a sense of joy
Sandalwood blended with amber and cool moss, evoking feelings of compassion
Orange blossom mingled with water lily and iris, a gentle scent engendering kindness
Lemon infused with jasmine, cedar and a hint of musk, inspiring a sense of gratitude
Materials & Care:
- All natural soy wax blend
- 100% essential oils
- Wood wick: FSC Certified sustainable U.S. wood infused with a 100% natural blend of food-grade linseed and fruit oils. May contain oils from nuts as well.
- Female run social enterprise
- Made by women refugees and war survivors making a new life for themselves in Massachusetts, USA.
- Each candle comes with a story card of the woman who made it.
Free Shipping & Returns:
- Free shipping over $20
- Free 60 day returns - we include a return shipping label in every package. (Candles must be returned unused and burn free.)