This candle looks good, smells good, and does good. Each candle comes with a story card of the woman who made it.
- Burn Time Approx 40 hours
- 100% Essential Oil fragrance
- All natural soy and coconut wax blend with wood wick
- Reusable & recyclable container (when clean & empty)
- Phthalate Free
- Ethically Made in the USA
The scent is a sophisticated blend of rich tobacco leaves and aged cedar with notes of amber and leather, and a touch of musk, spice and pimento berry essential oils... a great scent for both women and men.
What is an apiary? A place for honeybees! This candle is a tribute to the beekeepers of the Pioneer Valley who are keeping bee culture alive and well so that our fruits, vegetables and flowers continue to thrive. To the natural honey note of beeswax we add gentle herbs and a hint of wildflower to create a wonderfully soothing scent.
White cedar and oak are balanced with juniper berry, a hint of clove, and gentle lavender from a nearby meadow.
Materials & Care:
- Antique amber colored glass
- All natural soy and coconut wax blend (The Apiary candle is made with soy and beeswax.)
- 100% essential oils
- Wood wick: FSC Certified sustainable U.S. wood infused with a 100% natural blend of food-grade linseed and fruit oils. May contain oils from nuts as well.
- Female run social enterprise
- Made by women refugees and war survivors making a new life for themselves in Massachusetts, USA.
- Each candle comes with a story card of the woman who made it.
Free Shipping & Returns:
- Free shipping over $20
- Free 60 day returns - we include a return shipping label in every package. (Candles must be returned unused and burn free.)