The Peela Coral Tassel scarf is handmade in India by women overcoming sexual exploitation and breaking the cycle of child marriages. It's a lightweight cotton fabric dyed with traditional Ikat methods.
- Long and lightweight
- Tassels embroidered on each ends
- Ethically Made in India
- One Size approx. 70” x 20”
Materials & Care:
- Fabric is Ikat cotton; is a technique of weaving that uses a tie-dye process on either the warp or weft before the threads are woven to create a pattern or design.
- Hand wash, or machine wash separately in cold water as colors may bleed and line dry or dry clean only
- Non-profit social enterprise
- Sewn by women with a past history or are at high risk of sexual exploitation: breaking the cycle of child marriages.
- Proceeds go towards education and medical care.
Free Shipping & 60 Day Returns:
- Free shipping over $35
- Easy $1 Returns -- add our Easy Returns Kit at checkout