The Pearl of the Mountain Clay Bead Necklace is made out of white clay that is hand pulled from the mountains in Honduras. Made by women overcoming extreme poverty and pasts of abuse and abandonment. Your purchase gives them holistic healing driven by fair and sustainable employment.
- Natural white clay bead
- Lobster clasp, adjustable
- Handmade product, slight variation is possible.
- Ethically Made in Honduras
- Length approx. 18”
Materials & Care:
- Handmade natural white clay bead
- Gold plated chain
- Use jewelry cleaner on the chain only when necessary
- Female run social enterprise
- Made by women overcoming extreme poverty in Honduras
- Proceeds go towards job training and Christian discipleship programs in Honduras.
Free Shipping & Returns:
- Free shipping over $20
- Free 60 day returns - we include a return shipping label in every package.