The Oberlin floral dress is a great little black dress - you don't need to buy yourself roses, you'll be wearing them! It's made out of a lightweight cotton that's been traditionally dyed. They are made in India by women overcoming extreme challenges such as extreme poverty and gender inequality.
- Faux wrap
- Has pockets!
- Full zipper down back
- Cap sleeves
- Handmade product, slight variation is likely.
- Ethically Made in India
- Fitted A-line style body
- Size up if in between sizes.
- Length of size M is 41" from top of bodice
- Model is 5'8" and wears size XS
Materials & Care:
- 100% cotton
- Traditional dye methods
- Handwash cold separately. Dye bleed is possible. Line dry out of direct sunlight.
- Female run Fair Trade company
- Fair Trade Federation Member
- Made by women overcoming extreme challenges such as extreme poverty and gender inequality in India
Free Shipping & 60 Day Returns:
- Free shipping over $35
- Easy $1 Returns -- add our Easy Returns Kit at checkout