This gray peppercorn open knit cardigan top is handmade in Cambodia by women overcoming sex trafficking. It's a soft lightweight remnant knit fabric that's been collected from larger garment operations in the area.
- Super soft
- Lightweight knit fabric with a bit of stretch
- Lays flat
- Front facing pockets
- Ethically Made in Cambodia
- Relaxed fit, size down if you prefer a more fitted style
- See size chart on last picture for details
Materials & Care:
- Knit blend
- Remnant fabric leftover from larger garment operations
- Hand wash, or machine wash separately in a delicate's laundry bag in cold water, and lay flat to dry.
- Female run non-profit
- Ethically made by women overcoming sex trafficking & breaking the cycle of extreme poverty in Cambodia
- Proceeds benefit Christian based care & counseling
Free Shipping & Returns:
- Free shipping over $20
- Free 60 day returns - we include a return shipping label in every package.