This earthy collection is inspired by the rich God-colors we find in creation as the globe yields a harvest palette of rich, ripe hues. Before fall ushers in the darkness of winter, it gives us an opportunity to enjoy the fruits of our labor, and to pull out a chair so we can share our bounty with others. This handmade collection—the fruit of artisan labor—not only puts food on the table for Kenyans; it also serves as a reminder to share the light in the darkness.
The women of Have Hope began meeting together in 2010 to establish a sense of home where there was none. Today, these women are proudly part of the working class in Kenya and have become skilled jewelry makers.
- Tassels made by artisans in Kenya
- Hoops handcrafted in East Asia
- Hoops are gold-finished stainless steel
- Dimensions with tassels: 2.5" (H) x 1.1875" (W)
- Hoop by itself: 1.25" (H)
- Comes with 4 tassels in shades of green, grey, and red