This candle looks good, smells good, and does good. Each candle comes with a story card of the woman who made it. These candles come in gold to celebrate peace, joy, and gratitude. These make great gifts year round as well as a fun way to dress up a table or mantlepiece in the home or at an event.
- Burn Time Approx 25 hours
- Premium Soy + Coconut blend with cotton wick
- Reusable & recyclable container (when clean & empty)
- Phthalate Free
- Handmade product, slight variation is possible.
- Ethically Made in the USA
Tobacco leaf blended with bergamot and notes of cinnamon, clove and amber, creating feelings of peace.
Lime blossom infused with bergamot and tarragon, a floral scent eliciting a sense of joy.
Lemon infused with jasmine, cedar and a hint of musk, inspiring a sense of gratitude.
Materials & Care:
- Soy + coconut blend wax
- 100% Natural cotton wick
- Essential oil based
- Female run social enterprise
- Made by women refugees and war survivors making a new life for themselves in Massachusetts, USA.
- Each candle comes with a story card of the woman who made it.
Free Shipping & Returns:
- Free shipping over $20
- Free 60 day returns - we include a return shipping label in every package. (Candles must be returned unused and burn free.)