This organic cotton jersey is handmade in India by women breaking the cycle of extreme poverty. It's a lightweight organic cotton jersey fabric eco-dyed with traditional bloc printing methods.
- Lighweight fabric with a bit of stretch
- Long sleeves
- Shell buttons
- Ethically Made in India
- Model is 5'8"
- Fitted, size up for a more relaxed fit
- With the wrap style, you can adjust the fit a little to your preference
- See size chart on last picture for details
Materials & Care:
- Dyed with traditional block printing methods
- Eco-friendly dye
- Hand wash, or machine wash separately in cold water as colors may bleed and line dry or dry clean only
- Female founded company
- Ethically made by women breaking the cycle of extreme poverty
- Fair Trade Federation Member
Free Shipping & Returns:
- Free shipping over $20
- Free 60 day returns - we include a return shipping label in every package.