This tassel scarf is handmade in India by women breaking the cycle of extreme poverty. It's a lightweight cotton fabric eco-dyed with traditional Ikat methods.
- Long and lightweight
- Tassels details on each ends
- Ethically Made in India
- One Size approx. 80” x 20”
Materials & Care:
- Fabric is Ikat cotton; is a technique of weaving that uses a tie-dye process on either the warp or weft before the threads are woven to create a pattern or design.
- Hand wash, or machine wash separately in cold water as colors may bleed and line dry or dry clean only
- Female founded company
- Ethically made by women breaking the cycle of extreme poverty
- Fair Trade Federation Member
Free Shipping & Returns:
- Free shipping over $20
- Free 60 day returns - we include a return shipping label in every package.