Our packaging goals
- To make you smile when you open up your order
- To protect your order during transit
- To use minimal packaging to save resources
- To use products that are made from sustainable resources
- To use products that naturally biodegrade
Let us wrap this up for you
We're continually adjusting our packaging and shipping methods, seeking out the most sustainable and affordable options. Here you'll find the most up to date information about our packaging.
- We avoid plastic whenever possible.
- We've recently removed all interior plastic bags (known as "double bagging") from our packages, with the exception to protect leather or other fragile goods.
- All of our paper tags and inserts are printed on 100% recycled paper.
- We use 100% recycled tissue paper.
- We use 100% recycled paper bags at our pop-up shops.
- All of our cardboard boxes made out of 100% recycled paper.
- All of our paper products are recyclable!
- We sometimes use yellow twine, this twine is made out of 100% natural cotton and will biodegrade over time.
- Some of our packages are shipped out in plastic polymailer envelopes. These can be recycled with your plastic grocery bags at store drop-offs. We're transitioning to bags made from 100% recycled plastic and are looking for more options in the future.
- We currently use plastic packaging tape. This must unfortunately be discarded with your garbage. We are working on transitioning to more sustainable options that fit our scale and budget.