This candle looks good, smells good, and does good. This candle was made in Houston Texas by women overcoming sex trafficking.
- Amber glass container & cork top
- Burn Time Approx 40 hours (14 oz)
- 100% Soy wax
- Reusable & recyclable container (when clean & empty)
- Ethically Made in the USA
A fruity smelling candle to remind you of days filled with sunshine; notes of guava, melon, aloe, mandarin, and peony.
A fresh and fruity smelling candle with notes of lemon, bergamot, grapefruit, lemongrass, and fresh herbs.
Tobacco & Cedar
An earthy masculine candle that reminds you of a longstanding private library with notes of tobacco leaf, ceder, and bay leaf.
A familiar scented candle with notes of lavender and fresh linen.
A fresh smelling candle with notes of fresh breeze, laundered linen, and salty waves.
Materials & Care:
- 100% Soy Wax and artificial fragrance.
- Cut wick to 1/4 in if longer upon arrival.
- To prolong your candle's life do not let it burn more than 4 hours at a time.
- If after burning your candle's wicks forms an ashy end, remove it to have a cleaner less smokey burn the next time.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Female run social enterprise
- Made by women overcoming sex trafficking in Houston Texas.
- Elijah Rising's mission is to end sex trafficking through prayer, awareness, intervention, and restoration. This social enterprise provides employment opportunities while women rebuild their lives after trafficking.
Free Shipping & Returns:
- Free shipping over $29
- Free 60 day returns - we include a return shipping label in every package. (Candles must be returned unused and burn free.)