Our "Be the Change" women's v-neck t-shirt champions causes you are passionate about: orphan prevention, organic materials, and plastic pollution!
Inspiration quote: "Be the change you want to see in the world" - Mahatma Gandhi
- Reads: "Be the Change" (large print) "Made in Haiti" (small print)
- Comfy & stretchy fabric
- Color: heather navy blue
- Eco-friendlier fabric made in part from recycled water bottles, read on!
- Fabric responsibly made in USA
- Ethically cut, sewn, & printed in Haiti
- Fitted. If you're normally in between sizes, size up. If you want a looser style, size up.
- Moderate stretch
- Size chart available in product pictures
Materials & Care:
- 25% Organic Cotton, 50% Recycled Polyester (from upcycled water bottles), & 25% Tencel (a lower impact fiber).
- Machine wash inside out on cold. Tumble dry low inside out.
- For optimal longevity, hang to dry when still damp or half-dried.
- Fabric made responsibly in USA
- Cut, sewn, and printed in Haiti
- The Cause: Orphan Prevention: the #1 cause families give their children to the orphanage in Haiti is because they cannot feed them -- not because they are truly "orphaned". Your purchase equips women (and men) in Haiti rising above poverty to keep their families together
Free Shipping & Returns:
- Free shipping over $20
- Free 60 day returns - we include a return shipping label in every package.